KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Do You Sing In Hopes Of Picking Up Someone? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 104  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:55 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
And if we don't get any rain again this year our boats will be sitting in a big valley made of clay....  And we will be fishing for ....well not for fish, that's for sure!!!! LOL

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:55 am 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
isis0428 @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:53 pm wrote:
It does help having a nice posterior when I'm having a bad face day!!!

ok, i'm looking at your Avatar and i can't imagine a bad face day!  maybe you should post one of your posterior so we can compare.  whadaya think Steven?  i'll check on it when i get home this evening.  i gotta go get some work done.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:58 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

CrankItUpProd @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:55 pm wrote:

ok, i'm looking at your Avatar and i can't imagine a bad face day!  maybe you should post one of your posterior so we can compare.  whadaya think Steven?  i'll check on it when i get home this evening.  i gotta go get some work done.

Let me think about that one...It's hard to get a good shot when you are taking the pic by yourself......

let me know when yours is up and I'll check it out............

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:07 am 
Major Poster
Major Poster

I guess I'm gonna come right and admit to be an unashamed flirt.  For the record I'm a single guy in my mid to late twenties.

There are some songs that I can't sing without someone to sing it to, When you say nothing at all for example.

One tip (and omg at the thought of me giving out tips on flirting and picking up girls with my track record) - learn some of the classic duets, eg Summer Nights, I got you Babe, and even (ugh) Paradise by the Dashboard Lights etc - there's often a girl looking for someone to sing one of those with...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:10 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
Quote:
yeah, i know where they went!

It aint like I had a choice, I had to scrub between my teef. Remember the next day was senior class shots, never thunk I'da lost virginity the night before the senior prom, you guy's wasn't even family...

Yeah,  might've been only 9 years back, thing is.. 4th grade seem's like it was fer an eternity if'n yez been thru the late 90's... Hey Prod,  I knows I can't type like I looked back then.  So here's to rememberance.. Senior shot.... I was proud, aint I ?

PS...Hey Prod, who was the handsomest guy in 4th grade that last year ?  Aww Common, tell em !!!   I can handle it... Don't let Billy find out.. Thing's aint right between us, but he can get crazy as a tick in a hot tar vat when we talk like manly stuff....

SHEEIT !   If I wasn't a looker back then. Here's to things that never change, doncha know !!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:20 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

That's the only one I have on my machine......Hope it werks????

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:21 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

*settling back to enjoy the show.....hot dang!!  .....billy's gonna love the turn this thread has taken.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:42 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Jeanne,

You didn't know Billy in those days, but he wasn't half bad as a looker either, (not unlike me 'n Prod), ever see our gradiation shot ?  Here's the three of us all lined up....You ain't gonna see many higher ejucatin gradaition classes as large as our senior 4th grade class got.  I'll label the three in the shot here so's you know who they are...  There's Prod, and on the other side Billy, and I was the handsum one, look on the other side... Here we are, the three of us,  Class of 1997 !

Hot DIGGITY !!!!   Pay no never mind to Billy staring at funny places... We was young and all testerone, we was REAL men !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:54 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

prod:  waiting for your posterior
:oh yeah:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:22 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Songs: 3
isis0428 @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:20 pm wrote:

How do we know that's really you and not just a pic you pulled off some website??   LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:26 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

SingingSquid @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:22 pm wrote:
isis0428 @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:20 pm wrote:

How do we know that's really you and not just a pic you pulled off some website??   LOL

Squid, I think you know better... You have seen me in person and know that I really weigh 650 lbs on a good day....It's all in my little toe but the weight is there.....That's why you can't see my feet in the picture...

And I have all the pictures from the website on disc at home anyways....so I am not technically stealing....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:46 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Steven Kaplan @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:10 pm wrote:
Quote:
yeah, i know where they went!

It aint like I had a choice, I had to scrub between my teef. Remember the next day was senior class shots, never thunk I'da lost virginity the night before the senior prom, you guy's wasn't even family...

Yeah,  might've been only 9 years back, thing is.. 4th grade seem's like it was fer an eternity if'n yez been thru the late 90's... Hey Prod,  I knows I can't type like I looked back then.  So here's to rememberance.. Senior shot.... I was proud, aint I ?

PS...Hey Prod, who was the handsomest guy in 4th grade that last year ?  Aww Common, tell em !!!   I can handle it... Don't let Billy find out.. Thing's aint right between us, but he can get crazy as a tick in a hot tar vat when we talk like manly stuff....

SHEEIT !   If I wasn't a looker back then. Here's to things that never change, doncha know !!!

Kappy,

Where is the world do you get this stuff...Sometimes I wonder why we call you Kappy and not something else.  However I have read that you are a self proclaimed %^#&@% so that probably covers it all......

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:11 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Oooooops!!  Looks like I should have read past page one before posting!  LOL ----  Anyway...

Like CrankItUpProd & his ,we too are a married couple working the show so it's not flirtation per se, more like letting the people at our show know they are special .  Our kind of flirting is more like "If I were 20 years younger & Susie was out of town" type thing......    Genereally the KJ's who do "flirt" are more like Lonman's type; part of the persona...

Geez!  If I were single and had to rely on my singing to pick someone up I'd be in a world of hurt!!!  I'm not THAT good!   LMAO

Susie :)

and be a star!!!!

Karaoke with Full House Entertainment

[scroll]Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean...... :confused: [/scroll]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:34 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 47 times
Had to edit.....

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:40 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

isis0428 @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:54 pm wrote:
prod:  waiting for your posterior
:oh yeah:

if i had one, i'd definitely post it for y'all to laugh at.  unfortunately (or possibly fortunately) i don't......yet.  

[quote=Steven Kaplan @ Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:42 pm]There's Prod, and on the other side Billy, and I was the handsum one, look on the other side... Here we are, the three of us,  Class of 1997 !
[/quote]

dang fool!  din't you learn nuthin' from that lady what taut us up?  they's five of us in that picture.  'an i aint the one in front!  i'se the one in tha back.  but you rite.  we wus real men.  and dang proud of it!  jus aks the feller what took that picher.  'course he daid now.  i reckon kap kilt 'im cuz the picher takin' guy made Kap look fat and wear a hat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:44 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 47 times
Had to edit.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:17 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Been Liked: 59 times
8) Is that so, Charm????

And as to the OLD SCHOOL MIC---well Im working on a SURPRISE for ya--STAY TUNED!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:42 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Quote:
dang fool!  din't you learn nuthin' from that lady what taut us up?  they's five of us in that picture.

You always was the brains of the class Prod.  I wasn't much fond of some of the stuff we was learned. That thematics stuff got abstrak 'n I was more intrested in learn'n verbal things. I was the one ta ask stuff. I wreckon if I dint, they'd a made me take grammar second senior year. Do you remember the day I found out about taking grammar ? I says it like it is Prod...Aint no wise-man who's already turned 40 gonna take his dead grammar..That aint right to tell a student in 4th grade curriclum. Principle Ambrose always was one fer funnin...He says... If you want people to thinks yer smart, you gots to take grammar.....Can you imagine Prod ?   Dang if I dint bust sumpin that day. She's a fine lady Prod... Alway's did like her expreshun when I broughts her some night-crawlers she used in the fishun hole. I say's Mis Louella Mae, you evry bit purty as a jerzy heifer in a clover patch. She's my second crush Prod, after maw and sis...Never will ferget the day that lady taut me up.. YEE HAW !!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:53 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

Quote:
Squid, I think you know better... You have seen me in person and know that I really weigh 650 lbs on a good day....It's all in my little toe but the weight is there.....That's why you can't see my feet in the picture...

And I have all the pictures from the website on disc at home anyways....so I am not technically stealing....

That toe of yours is the only thing that keeps you at 9.995 instead of being a 10!!  :oh yeah:

And you're right...it'd also not stealing when it IS you!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:59 pm 
Super Plus Poster
Super Plus Poster

ok What Now @ Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:46 pm wrote:
Just wondering if you get up to sing in hope's of  picking  up  someone r not? is it even on ur mind as you sing? r is it just for the love of singing?  Married r not does it enter ur mind what the other sex is thinking about u as u sing?  

Honest answers please, i can tell if ur fibbin....its a gift

OH and steven when r u coming by to hear me sing?

Just realized, I never answered the question...

I just get up there to sing.  I hope people enjoy it.

Now, if I'm singing a song that speaks to my experience with the opposite sex (current or previous), then it might come out with that much more passion.  But, IMHO, if you're in a karaoke bar trying to get lucky by singing, you need a better angle.  EVERYBODY sings or listens as suits them, whether they're on the make or not.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2080 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 104  Next