KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Need Help Please! Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Need Help Please!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:42 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
My Daughter is getting married saturday, We have looked everywhere for the song "God Blessed the Broken Road" song by a female, she wants this to play for the groom. Any help on if there is anyway I can find this would be appreciated, and I am willing to pay for the help. Thank you so much

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject: Re: Need Help Please!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:26 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 445 times
The song is called BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD by Rascal Flatts, and can be found in karaoke versions here:

http://www.karaoke.com/cgi-bin/WebObjec ... roken+road

Though it sounds like you just may want the actual album version with the orginal artist singing it, in which case you will find a billion Rascal Flatts albums at any local music store.

Now that will be $69 for my services, thank you...

Just kidding of course...

But really...

Just kidding...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Hmm....after reading this again, it sounds like you want a version with a FEMALE singing the vocal instead of a male?

Being that this is a realtively new Top 10 hit by a Male artist in Rascal Flatts, I'm not sure you could find a LEGAL copy of a female artist doing it. Why would Rascal Flatts want to licence out their song to another artist when they are still selling their version at a good clip??

If it is seriously important to have a female vocalist doing the song, you may have to resort to hiring someone to sing it over the karaoke track for you at a recording studio, which even then, I'm not sure it is exactly legal to play it at a wedding at it would cost more than having a band do it at he wedding.

Do you have a band playing?? Can they learn the song and do you know a female singer that may be able to sing it?

Or purchase the karaoke version, which is music only, and have one of your friends who knows the song and can sing sign it (that's the inexpensive way to do it).

In my humble opinion, the sentiment is there even if a male artist is singing it for the sake of your daughter presenting it to her husband. I would just play the Rascal Flatts version right off the CD. Why does a female artist have to sing it to get the message across?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 pm 

Thank You so much the check is in the mail LOL..seriously though I do have the just the music but can't find anyone that can sing it, and why it is so important to her for it to be a female I have no clue I have asked her that several times and with the same response" Mom you just don't understand" Lol but Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:51 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

OK...one last suggestion:

Carrie Underwood sang this song on Season 4 of American Idol. I already checked, and that version does not appear on any of the official American Idol CDs, but you MAY be able to visit one of the larger online music download sites, like iTunes, Rhapsody, Walmart Music, MP3.com, etc. and find it.

You may be able to find THAT version for sale, then you just download it in WAV format and burn it to CD or download it in MP3 format and play it off of a MP3 player or convert it to a WAV and burn it to CD.

If that doesn't work, send me a private message through this system and I'll point you towards another way to possibly find it...but try the above first!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:54 pm 

your a doll thanks buches