KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Lofflers Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lofflers
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:07 am 
webmaster
webmaster

Been Liked: 122 times
The Orginal Music Experience
Where:
Lofflers
8901 W. Katella Ave.
Garden Grove, CA
714-826-2040
Time: 9 pm

Last edited by Phill Cross on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:12 am 
I see this event will be at my location, but I have no idea what's it all about?
Can someone at least clue me in?

I hope this doesn't distract all myregulars, cause they love to have fun, without all the drama or structures.....
Thanks
Rodney

Post subject: Beware.................
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:31 pm 
For those who will be having this particular event in their location!
First off, the beer reps "DID NOT" do a good job of letting the establishmenmt know what's going on, nor did I get any info from Kscene.
Secondly, What they fail to mention is that thye need approximately a 15 X 15 space to set up their booth.
Thirdly, They want to run "their own karaoke show" regardless if you have a show that night!
They guys running the event were very nice I must say, they are from an outfit in Florida, but they are left in the dark as much as we are.
Fourthly, The prize money(ies) is very unclear, do you win any cash or how much, or if you win anything at all, after all if you check it out, it's suppose to be some sort of contest!

I sent them on their way for various reasons, We had one person come in for the recording, who happened to be a regular who is very tone death but nonetheless loves Karaoke and he wanted a cd of himself, I apologized to him but the bar doesn't want to jeopardize trading a 1500 dollar for a what would have been a very slow night if this was allowed to happen.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, their songbook was soooooo small that it would probably left a lot of people out in the cold if they wanted a specific song.
Sorry everyone but this event is a bust..................
Regretfully
Rodney

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]