KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - [SPLIT] Banning of Members Administrative Announcements Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:09 am 

Been Liked: 0 time
Mr RPM @ Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:53 am wrote:
There are always two sides to the coin as you stated very well Kelley.  It might be because there is hostility and untrue statements made about him long since he was gone that could be the cause of him sneaking his behind in here from time to time. Think of it that way:  If someone was continually putting you down long after the price has been paid.  This person is still an entity on some of these internet sites and that fact the one or more persons chooses not to have accepted his apologies for whatever trangressions he might have made--and I remember the episode from last year and can understand how someone could be driven to have done some of the things he did with all that was going on--and continues to assassinate him at every available turn, well that isn't right.  I know, being a friend of his, that you won't see him tearing the other individual involved her apart publicly anywhere else but here where he continues to be made out to be a monster by a sick individual.  His friends still stay by him despite her efforts.  I also know he does not EVER castigate any of his friends because they are friendly with this other person--he's not like THAT!  I was the person who wrote the piece you just responded to and was banned immediately.  I will be banned for writing this no doubt.  I've known this person for quite a long while now and was around during this big blow up last year and have gotten more facts from others to have an even more accurate picture of what happened.   I also know that several members of the famous lynch mob have come back to him to apologize for behaving they way they did.  They weren't acting out of their own volition...they were forced into it by another member with--for whatever her reasons--a violent hatred that goes beyond what was at issue at the time.  They were enlisted to taunt and bait until they got the result they wanted.  A couple of them have now admitted they didn't even realize what they were doing at the time, but acted under blindess and prodding from their "leader".  They have shared some of the things they were told by this person in an effort to gain more momentum--and this includes the aforementioned taunting and baiting the person who was banned. Miraculously, there were a few on these forums who stood back and objectively saw what was occurring.  The sycophants succeeded admirably in their goal.   For myself, I don't know how I would have reacted--my temper is even worse than I like to admit.  

Thank you.

Really? I thought it seemed rather quiet here myself...is that normal?

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:27 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Karaoke  Kelley @ Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:12 am wrote:
This is arguing a mute point. Hes NOT supposed to be here PERIOD !  If I got banned I wouldnt be around nah nah nee boo booin' Thats sooo childish ! And then wonders why people have some off the cuff names to call him ?? If this person just  stayed away like hes supposed to do they would have no contact with eachother ...big deal ?? no its not. Its simple...

and WE aren't supposed to be talking about him whether it's by his actual NAME or another reference... seems what is fair should be fair..  so which side is gonna be more adult & gonna give first?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:43 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 5 times
What band? There was a band here last night? Give another butterscotch please...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:18 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 47 times
Getting off topic, but oh my gosh.....

Reading the other thread, then this one... none of my posts are in order any more.

Funny one Phil:)

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all.... It's almost the big day:)  :whistle:  :oh yeah:  :hi5:  :dancin:

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:17 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 3 times
Foxe @ Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:27 am wrote:
Karaoke  Kelley @ Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:12 am wrote:
This is arguing a mute point. Hes NOT supposed to be here PERIOD !  If I got banned I wouldnt be around nah nah nee boo booin' Thats sooo childish ! And then wonders why people have some off the cuff names to call him ?? If this person just  stayed away like hes supposed to do they would have no contact with eachother ...big deal ?? no its not. Its simple...

and WE aren't supposed to be talking about him whether it's by his actual NAME or another reference... seems what is fair should be fair..  so which side is gonna be more adult & gonna give first?

Dunno its been going on a long time now. Seems to me WE dont have a discussion like this until HE comes around. So it would be MY guess that it will STILL be happening UNTIL the problem of banned members (all) being able to infiltrate the site after being banned is solved. So funny how I already mentioned my opinion would STILL be the same regardless of WHO the banned person is & nobody really read that. WE ALL know who this thread is about specifically (implied or not)  & to act like we dont IS childish IMO.  WE wouldnt talk about this soo much if it werent such a big problem of keeping banned members out or away. I mean thats what banned means right ? I dont mean to get ugly with anyone I mean geez everyone has an opinion this is just mine. I DO NOT want to argue.

BTW It is kinda hard decifering (sp?) with alot of the posts out of order...AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone from me too  :hug:

[shadow=black][scroll]You have to respect your audience. Without them, you're essentially standing alone, singing to yourself....KD Lang[/scroll][/shadow]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:10 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Robbie Robertson...  :worship: Now he was but one member of that totally terrific group "The Band".  Of course, seeing as he was a Band member, I guess I really shouldn't be mentioning him lest it leads to a warning!  It's probably why we don't see him around here... because he's a Band member LMAO

Hey! Maybe he is a member here using multiple identities.....  Nah!  He's way too likeable a fellow to stoop to that!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:02 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
His 1990 released album :Robbie Robertson: is a great album.

Broken Arrow, Somewhere Down the Crazy River, etc

ADDED IN:    As we were discussing in a few other threads, great ballad singers that can really tell stories,  I think most forget to include Robbie Robertson. Powerful story-teller. Amazing poet

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:17 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Wow, I read thru some of this and skipped thru some. I never submitted any songs here probably because I'm too retarded to figure out how. I can run a super power sound system for 200 singers but I can't figure out how to do a song submission.

One thing I can say is that we all as people can get quite passionate about our views.

Insults can elevate ire that contradicts that passion and we have a rolling snowball.

I'm no Angel by far as a karaoke poster on the internet over the years.

Phill is probably one of the most level headed webmasters of karaoke boards i've experienced.